AMD 50.0% 0.3¢ arrow minerals ltd

Ann: Company Presentation, page-2

1. 12,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3143
    2 rigs in Feb for 50 holes. Results in June. The company will have ongoing news flow from drilling, target generation and Met test work. I assume the Met work will be like next door as its the same iron stone deposits.
    They have 40km of known iron stone, and they want to test the entire tenement over time. Just getting started really. They are going to drill the obvious, but something big could be lurking slightly under cover. No one will die waiting with this. This should be clear enough in this drill program. I think it will end up like Atlas 2 if they are successful. They might end up with several good minable pits that can be trucked to the rail head. I doubt they need to build a rail line for 20km if you want to move 1-2mtpa imo. This looks good for another pop at some point. The rigs working will help as that time gap closes. The wild card is that they go through obvious thick high grade interceptions before we see lab results. These guys will know if they are on the right stuff.
    Too early to really talk about anything corporate. One of Flannos Chinese contacts might want to do a deal quick enough on some proven resources. That could start to get interesting mid to later on in the year imo. Its all about the holes now. Dyor.

Web preso on today. Should be interesting.
    Last edited by copperroad: 23/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $31.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $22.15K 9.540M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
138 220191302 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 143768517 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.