DVP 0.00% $1.98 develop global limited

My point is that you acknowledge taking a substantial bet based...

1. 4,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1443
    My point is that you acknowledge taking a substantial bet based on 'hype around a leader' without a proper risk management plan.

You obviously didn’t account for the potential share price decline due to several factors:

• The company is still in a growth phase
    • The 'Bill premium' may wear off
    • Production was still down the track
    • Commodity prices influencing valuations
    • Execution risks in project delivery (time and cost)
    • Inherent risks of capital raises or equity dilution, common in the resource sector

Some of the factors above the co is control over and some not, but thats the risk of investing in equities and especially in the resource sector!

If you factored in those risks like a lot of others, you may not have put a substantial bet on the back of 'hype about the leader' and left some money on the sidelines to scale in over time to minimise risk or put some capital to work elsewhere if the project timelines weren't panning out to your liking as first anticipated (opportunity cost assesment and diversification)

So in reality you're probably more at fault with how things have panned out for you then trying to pass the buck and burden onto the MD who is doing his job along with the rest of the company to help drive sustainable growth and cashflows for the success of the companies long term viability and operations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.98
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $509.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 560 $2.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.95 640 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.