TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Ann: Company Recapitalisation, page-52

1. 787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Should have taken more notice of you Mr Xrocks. I did a little. I thought the writing was on the wall. I have had TRY for a very long time. Enjoyed a number of divvy cheques. Bought more and more then more recently sold a lot. One profit trade. Bought 300k @ 3.7c sold at 4.4c but a long way down unfortunately. Still have 588,000 and commsec states I am losing 34,000 but it's a lot more than that. It's good they have managed once again to convince people to put more money in and as you say creditors had little option other than taking shares. I don't like their chances of surviving long term but I guess it is possible. I had written my shares of but if they come back on at 2c that is better than nothing. They have done a lot of drilling but are yet to find the company maker strike. What about the 2.2 million in corporate costs. If I was putting new money in that would give me the shits. It gives me the shits anyway. Please explain. That's a lot of bread. I guess the directors are eating well.
    Happy new year all and good investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.