TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Ann: Company Recapitalisation, page-63

1. 60,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    LOL we can but speculate.

As per try announcement

As shareholders are aware, in the Smarts Underground, the Company has an advanced project located adjacent to the Karouni Mill with a current Ore Reserve of 1,082,000 tonnes @ 2.6 g/t Au for 89,400 ounces but with significant upside potential, and for which it has already received the majority of approvals required from the Guyanese authorities to proceed with development.

It is the significant upside potential with Smarts underground that is attractive in the short term, try only did enough drilling to prove up current Ore Reserve of 1,082,000 tonnes @ 2.6 g/t Au for 89,400 ounces to use in a feasibility study. There is another 200k oz in resources that could be converted to reserves with more drilling and it's still open at depth and I think to the North West as well.

Most of the exploration has focused on near surface discoveries and still lots of targets to test but IMO the elephants are down deep, that is what they are focusing on at Omia.

As I have said before IMO Barrick are taking more than just a casual interest in try and Guyana, fact is Guyana is like a last frontier that has lots of potential but relatively little modern exploration

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.