ARD 5.56% 1.7¢ argent minerals limited

Ann: Company Response to 249F Meeting, page-4

1. 1,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    Seriously, can’t you see this is an opportunistic pump and dump from oceananic... guareentee they will be selling into the pump... read the response, oceananic tried to get them to make an impulsive investment into a third party, with capital raised from shareholders for drilling our assets. Honestly Oceananic are just trying to take control of the company without doing a takeover... I commend them for their efforts they seem to have pulled the wool over most of your eyes... with some big names and promises of a higher SP...
    however if you do some background on our directors you will find they have a excellent track record.

Finally.... nearly every other explorer that I have been invested in has lost ground in share price and has significantly diluted its shares through capital raising. Where ARD has been diligent in winning grants to subsidise drilling.... when the sector turns bullish again this company will sky rocket, it won’t need pump and dumpers to manipulate shareholders.

I and there own a few % of the company... we are voting NO
    Last edited by LibertyS: 21/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $24.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $52.57K 2.929M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1274880 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1386112 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.