EMP 11.1% 1.0¢ emperor energy limited

going back over the last year, and a few plays stood out that i...

1. 10,949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 900
    going back over the last year, and a few plays stood out that i held....
    WFE OVL NAE B2Y.....what made them similar was where new money had arrived, and there was also the need for boardroom changes.
    the actual process of those changes is a moot point, but in all cases, money arrived, new shareholders hit the register, and, before long, board members "resigned peacefully", no doubt, after having in depth discussions with the new shareholders
    In the case of WFE (in particular), and likely OVL, the company's were coming into their AGM's, and, as i saw it, the board could see the pressure in the voting, driven in part by the new blood, and took the decision to stand aside/resign, peacefully, and with dignity, rather than suffer the indignity and embarrassment of being terminated at a meeting of shareholders.
    It seems this may not happen here, though it is still early days....
    One would hope, that if an early resolution isnt found, then the above would be the next preferred option, avoiding any nasty, confrontational meeting, and the indignity that someone may suffer from the potential rout.
    The resolve of shareholders is abundantly clear, in fact more so here than many other companies, and growing in strength daily............lets hope that notice is taken of the growing undercurrent prior to any showdown

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.834M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $500 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2203771 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 147144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.