SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

Ann: Company Restructure, page-2

1. 198 Posts.
    This restructure is the last throw of the dice before the Doctor orders up the life support unit. Which number will come up???. Positive that the short steppers have all resigned - good riddance. Newbie is untested - never heard of him - boys club member no doubt and questions will remain until its demonstrated what this "new board" delivers - who knows. Expect more of the same folks in my opinion and new lipstick on a pig means its still a pig. The lifestyle merry go round will continue and if the last rights issue was canned due to zero investor interest - cant see how a new rights issue will raise $3.4 million for what looks like more funds for lifestyle and administration. Problem is - there are still some of the same directors who presided over much if not all of the massive administration fees and charges for 2103/14 still at the helm. They just giving another director a go at being Chairman - I can hear the conversation that was had at the last board meeting - "here you have a go at being Chairman - see if you can do it better". Tell me - does a Leopard change it spots???.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.