OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Company Secretary and Director Resignations, page-16

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    We should know more after the 22/4.

I and many other people have a great deal of information which could help people understand what has gone on and what is happening.

But while people are not respecting other posters I cant be bothered putting it all up on the site.

There are to many rumors flying around without evidence so we must wait.

If anyone does believe they have evidence of any sort of corruption please place this evidence into the correct hands and if you believe it will help the shareholder group or if you have evidence that will disprove peoples accusations then place it into the correct hands.

A lot of people are working with the administrators who have different thoughts as to corruption and this is now being investigated by many including various government departments as well as private enterprise.

Once all investigations are complete then decisions will be made as to what actions need to occur both while in administration and after the completion of the administration.

I know people have their own thoughts and beliefs as to the problems, actions and feelings for the company but respect is still needed as the people who are putting others down may live to regret it as both sides may need the other sides help in future actions.

I have had some heated debates on here but I do try to keep it respectful.

For your own information I am a member of the shareholder group. I am 63 years old and have been involved in management most of my life. I do not have any ties in the finance industry, legal industry or the company excepting being a shareholder. I do my own research as everyone should and I limit my investment in any share to 5% of my capital. I am retired and have been investing for the past 30 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.