LRS 0.00% 14.5¢ latin resources limited

Ann: Company Secretary Appointment/Resignation , page-5

1. 124 Posts.
    re: Ann: Company Secretary Appointment/Resign... I was assuming 2 Billion tones of mineralised sediments:

Then roughly:

- Magnetite ( Average 41%)
    - Andalusite (Average 13%)
    - Ilmenites (Average 11% )
    - Zircon ( Average 0.9%)

Plus gold.

I'm probably way off lol. But obviously the bulk of it is magnetite.

Anyway our neighbours Shougang and Nanjinzhao make me feel confident we are in a great location and this extract from Proactiv Investors is pretty interesting:

Proximity to billion tonne projects -

Identifying just how potentially spectacular Latin's concessions could be, are that they are positioned within a 700 kilometre band of the Southern Peruvian coast with highly favourable geology for iron, iron deposits and iron occurrences.

Within this band is the 1.4 billion tonne Marcona deposit with production ramping up to 10 million tonnes annually post the US$1 billion upgrade, which is Peru's only operating iron ore mine and owned and operated by Shougang Hierro Peru, which is also the fourth largest steel producer in China.

A second project in the area, Pampa de Pongo with 750 million tonnes at 41% magnetite, was recently purchased by Nanjinzhao Group of China for US$100 million dollars, and is being advanced to production.
    Highlighting the potential for Latin, the company has already proven that the Mariela geology is the same as Marcona and Pampa de Pongo.
    Mariela is around 400 kilometres south of these two huge deposits, with Latin also holding two other projects in the area, Ilo Norte and Ilo Este.

http://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/27988/latin-resources-increases-heavy-mineral-target-to-over-2-billion-tonnes-in-peru-27988.html

We probably will be due for a CR because we will need funds to drill Mariela, so I am hoping this is done not long after Guadalupito JORC and scoping studying are released while the hype is still around.

Latin really want to be a producer and how the hell they intend to get the $$$ to do that, I don't know.

But I think the story is interesting and the resources have the potential to be pretty impressive, so I am happy to stay put =)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $405.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4001 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 23999 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.