AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

re: Ann: Company Secretary Appointment/Resign... Sorry Mose, how...

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    re: Ann: Company Secretary Appointment/Resign... Sorry Mose, how dare a "new comer" have an opinion that is different to the AGS veterans. And how dare us new comers put things in to a bit of perspective for you vets. Us new comers have been very lucky - when I invested some 12 months ago, I was investing in a company that were heavily governed by a confidentiality agreement, I invested in a company that owned 25% of B4M and were legally fighting to win back 100%, I invested in a company that even if they lost said court case will own 25% of one of the biggest U mines in the world. I do not make any apologies for the fact that the company I invested in has progressed how I expected them when I invested. I acknowledged that management made mistakes (prior to me being a holder), but from the looks of things, I am confident that they have learnt from errors of the past, and look to the future with some optimism. This is a free forum, where memebrs of the public are allowed to voice their opinion. I don't see why you, or any other long termer are more qualified to comment of where AGS is at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.