AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

re: Ann: Company Secretary Appointment/Resign... Haven't read...

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    re: Ann: Company Secretary Appointment/Resign... Haven't read too much about what was discussed at the AGM.

Was there any good questions from any of the shareholders?

We know about the Federal Court matters but what about the logistics?

Was there any mention of a possible dividend within the next 18 months or so?

Based on our current 25% interest in Four Mile it's possible that AGS shareholders could get a dividend of 2 to 4 cents per share or even more in the next 18 months or so. Don't forget one of the most attractive things about our project is the payback period. This would have to be the envy of every other miner out there.

Going by the AGM presentation numbers and a few rough calculations by the end of 2013 AGS's share of the profit from sales will be around $12 million and there will be another $8 million (built in profit) sitting in our share of the inventory.

Combine this with our cash in the bank ($29 million) and our share of the capital costs in total being only $24.5 million things are looking very good for an AGS shareholder going into 2013.

With only approx 340 million AGS shares we will not need much to trigger a 1 cent dividend. $3.4 million I think. lol

The Beverley Plant has proven itself over the last decade. As much as we are anti Heathgate the Plant is an asset to us at this point in time.

I think I was the only one here pushing a buy-back. Am I going to be the only one here pushing for a dividend payment too? lol

Don't forget as of Q3 2013 there will be Four Mile revenue. This revenue stream will not be going away in a hurry. Payments to lawyers will be no problem and to those doomsday preppers that talk up potential damages if we lose the case... rubbish. Consumer Protection law exists so those that are of the opinion that they are being taken advantage of can seek a ruling without being taken to the cleaners.

p.s. thank you Quasar for voting your 75% interest to recommence development of Four Mile. Hahahahaha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.