AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Ann: Company Secretary Appointment/Resignation , page-53

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    re: Ann: Company Secretary Appointment/Resign... Young Wasa lol I think you and just about everyone else here are missing something.

Mate you will be getting the benefits of having a stake in a company that has a 25% share in the Four Mile Project.

Heathgate, Quasar, Mr Blue, Mr Gandel or even any of Gillard's former boyfriends can't take this away from you buddy.

Four Mile East is about to go into production. Everything will be running at a profit. This is what happens when you have deposits that are ten times better than the average stringy low grade sandstone ISR receptive uranium resource.

Straight off the bat is profit, profit, profit.

Anglo Pacific has a 1% net smelter royalty in the Four Mile Project. At this point in time you can view AGS as having the equivalent of a 25% type royalty in the project once the capital costs are taken out of the equation. You know we have enough funds to cover this plus more.

I'm hoping for a dividend payout. Maybe multiple dividends per year. It could all start before the end of next year.

Hey all the current costs are based on what AGS suspect maybe inflated. We may see even more upside to our profit margins.

And check this out... wait for the ramp up in production!!! Heathgate will ramp production to the max. They are not going to spend 50 years mining this resource at 2 or 3 mlbs per year. They are not stupid.

But wait there's more...

AGS are targeting 50,000 tons being 110 mlbs at Four Mile, but there is probably closer to 150 mlbs.

Oh yeh I forgot we may just end up owning 100% of all this within 12 months time. Hahahahaha. Yes it's worth having a laugh because YOU will be the beneficiary.

AGS is a Ferrari currently selling for the price of VW.

AGS: no stock held = epic fail

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.