VMG 0.00% 0.1¢ vdm group limited

re: Ann: Company Secretary Appointment/Resign... RichOn many...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: Company Secretary Appointment/Resign... Rich

On many occasions you have asked other forum contributors to expand on their comments. You have made a big claim about this company and when someone has asked you to expand your response is "I know Nothing".

I dont get it. What is there to hide. You have called an executive of VMG. They know you are a shareholder.If they are professionals then I doubt they would tell you anything that they would not be able to tell a share holder. So I doubt there is any reason why you cant expand on what was discussed.

Are you confident because the person you spoke to was a nice person?

Are you confident because the executive you spoke to mentioned the Dr and all his friends?

Outside the emotive feelgood comments about VMG, is there any concrete information that you think would useful to the long suffering shareholders?

If not, then be careful about what you do say. Each Share Forum on Hotcopper is full of people that act as if they know something about the company in question when they actually dont.

A recent example is the GBG forum. There was a person call Red Dirt Dan. He said he worked on the GBG site and was married to a Chinese lady that was a high level executive at Ansteel. He became a cult hero to the many shareholders on GBG that had lost alot and were looking for any good news (He became their messiah). He provided it and suggested the price would be skyrocketing soon. Many believed him and some unfortunately made purchases based on his comments. That's when the price was at 30cents. It is now at 9.9 cents. No one hears from Red Dirt Dan these days. Surprisingly he went quiet.

Due to my past experience, I never took much interest in Red Dirt Dan's comments, and I am also somewhat dubious on your recent comment.

Rich, if you have any factual information then please provide it. If not then I would ask all other forum members reading this thread to really ignore Rich's comments. Without any factual information Rich could simply be VMG's Red Dirt Dan.

Rich really look forward to something more concrete than quoting Sergeant Schultz from Hogan's Heroes. However in your defence, past management has been about as effective as the Germans were in running the prison camp on Hogans Heroes..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.