CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

Ann: Company Secretary Appointment/Resignation, page-14

1. gmt
    7,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Tradernz, I only know what the company provides in its announcements along with a little bit of the history. I was one of the long termers that traded this over the past 12 or so years and got caught up in the hype, made some good money in the initial ramp up to mining and unfortunately held a few for the longer term which I subsequently sold in 2014 taking a loss.
    I guess if you have got in at the current levels it is probably a long shot punt.
    I have no doubt they will probably raise some funds to keep it going for a short while but that is just kicking the can down the road, I do not have much confidence in it raising the $50mill plus that it says is required to get things moving. You have to remember that even if they get that money tomorrow it will be (according to their reports) 10 months before production will start, of course this was decided via modelling which IMHO is always fraught with danger.

Good luck with your investment, hopefully it will be out of suspension soon.

DYOR My thoughts and ramblings only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 13546206 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5837982 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.