GBE 0.00% 5.4¢ globe metals & mining limited

Ann: Company Secretary Appointment/Resignation, page-25

1. 6,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    I only changed to "buy" earlier this week myself Geenius from "none" for many years.

We/GBE were in the "Lassonde Curve" paralysis for many years and now the LC upward spiral is imminent.

SVM are also now in the exact LC situation - from the high sp on reported resource discovery - now a lull through PFS/BFS lengthy studies - then approvals - financing and they to will see the upward spiral in time. Interesting their recent ann with mou (non binding) with Japanese conglomorate Mitsui - appears the Japanese want first in option which in turn could see the Chinese trump them with a more superior deal/partnership/takeover - almost as though SVM are inviting such.

Anyway if people have time google up Lassonde Curve - it is very interesting a provides a clear picture "on average" how SP of mining companies roll over time from resource discovery to development.

I agree certainly with @ralli on his point of Paul Hardie most likely was previously engaged by GBE for legal professional services to this point. Now he is rewarded with appointment on executive team to continue a key roll in legal operations in 2 countries and legal corporate administration in at 4 countries along with secretary responsibilities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 8535 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.