LIN 0.00% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

Don’t be a fool mate. If you scan my posts over the past three...

1. 4,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Don’t be a fool mate.

If you scan my posts over the past three years you will see each time I have traded LIN. My last purchase was at 14.5c a month ago during the dump.

As for being close to the Board….if like others on HC you call phoning directors on the odd occasion is “being close” then yes I am close. Again read my posts where I have stated I phoned a director.

I am aware you are an amateur so let me explain that directors are not permitted to give insider info. The penalty is severe. Why risk their reputation? Why would they share insider info with someone they have never met? LIN Board members live in Perth and in France whereas I reside in Victoria.

Re your question regarding the market reaction to the next set of results……traders most likely will take advantage of the loose 300m shares that are on offer. Panic merchants like yourself may exit and astute investors load up and or trade.

Hope my advance feedback gives you some comfort. I suggest that maybe you should invest in more stable stocks that will not give you grief if a downturn occurs.
    Last edited by Alexandria07: 18/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $37.82K 352.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 482765 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 446030 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.