EMH 5.26% 20.0¢ european metals holdings limited

I honestly believe that the wheels are in motion. Remember when...

1. 1,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    I honestly believe that the wheels are in motion. Remember when updated PFS was released? The SP was $1.32 from that point onwards EMH had derisked almost all parts of the project as well as confirmed enormous support from EU, however, the SP is dropping under bot pressure everyday.

I watch every trade made, everyday (when I'm at work), and id approximate that 80-90% of all trades are bot trades, some days there are only 1 or 2 'real' trades rest are all bots, some days its bots only. I've not seen another stock that basically has its entire volume made from bot trades.

Legally they (whomever 'they' are) have to declare their position if they creep over 5% ( that is if they accumulating). EMH are well on their way to hit .450ies at this rate and DFS is another 8-10 months away.

I just cant see why one of the largest lithium deposits in the world located in the centre of EU, within a coal mining region of a mining-friendly jurisdiction, supported by EU and Gov, with bank full of cash and funded to decision to construct would be shedding SP value at this rate? It makes no sense at all.

Something very suspicious is going on, or we are just paranoid. All shall be revealed in 8 months time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $41.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $6.959K 33.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20768 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 3780 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.