CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Company Transformation Announcement, page-164

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    While I think the management team has taken us a long way and positioned the company really in hemp and cannabis. I personally think we have paid a really high price for MCL. I would love to see the due diligence work and independent valuation for MCL.

I also think we got a raw deal on the 50 million in performance shares being issued. It was meant to be issued when MCL obtained the medical licence from the OCD. We have now gone and purchased this for 250 million shares. Why should those performance shares be issued.

In their exburance to get positioned very quickly, he management team in my view have paid too much. I am sure they think it is the right thing to do as they will be diluting their ownership of the company as well.

Here’s hoping that hey have made the right decision. The 8 cent CR looks hopeful given what the market thinks. They will need to pull a few more rabbits out of the hat or renegotiate the MCL deal!

I am sure AK will settle for less as MCL would go no where without QBL backing.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.