CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

There will be NO exports to Canada of anything with delta-9 THC...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    There will be NO exports to Canada of anything with delta-9 THC .. there are International laws/treaties prohibiting the trade, along with Australian ODC rules on the license "The new policy will not allow for the export of unprocessed or bulk raw cannabis, nor will it allow export for recreational use in other countries."
    The International ban on trade of delta-9 brings into question the import of CannTab product other than the CBD only one.. there is no international restriction on cannabidiol (CBD) trade. Countries cannot ignore one international treaty without putting at risk all other treaties. International law may change, and Australia does currently import processed medical marijuana product however I see CannTab as a very long term prospect, and certainly not in the immediate time frame QBL ann's imply. CannTab do not have the required licenses to produce or export.
    There is the potential for trade of raw product between countries that have fully legalised marijuana, however doing so is flaunting international law. Medcan does not have a manufacturing license from the ODC just the one to grow both high and low THC for medical purposes and cannot grow excess under license terms i.e all product grown must be subject to having an agreement in place to go to an ODC licensed manufacturer. Medcan supposedly have 15% of proposed total production capacity presold.
    You are also wrong on your assumption of getting a further 45 shares for nothing but am going to leave that
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.