TVN 2.08% 4.7¢ tivan limited

Ann: Company Update 121 Conference, page-21

1. 17,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1148

“TNG has a multi-commodity resource portfolio in Western and Northern Australia, including ferrous, non-ferrous and precious metals projects, as well as interests in projects which are prospective for iron ore, vanadium, titanium, gold, lead-zinc-silver, nickel and copper.

TNG also has into a joint venture agreement with Western Desert Resources (WDR) on TNG's Rover, Goddard, Explorer in the highly prospective Tennant Creek region and the Petermann Range licences, Musgrave region. The projects subject to the JV are prospective for copper, copper-gold and nickel mineralisation. WDR are currently earning up to 80% in the J.V. areas.

TNG has submitted applications for several Geothermal Exploration Licenses in the NT under its wholly owned subsidiary TNG Energy Ltd. The NT is prospective for geothermal energy and following the NT Governments decision to allow geothermal exploration in 2010 the company conducted internal research and identified 4 prospective areas.”

While researching the Mt Peake tenements I found this piece that references some other activities that were carried out in Central Australia by TNG.

I presume they dropped off the radar once V/Ti/Fe became the primary focus.

I wonder what happened to TNG Energy Pty Ltd and if geothermal energy got put in the too hard basket?

https://www.tngltd.com.au/operations/operations.phtml

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $81.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $235.2K 5.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345105 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 571500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.