1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

Ann: Company update-1PG.AX, page-2

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    The update seemed OK:

Q3 to date has been solid with new clients from the Technology, Retail, Recruitment, Financial and Healthcare industries signing on the 1-Page Source 3.0 Platform, in addition to existing client renewals and upsells

In Q3, 1-Page launched new lead generation campaigns to drive inbound sales inquiries, which has already resulted in over 600 new qualified sales leads

This is specifically what I wanted to see from them as from what I understood some of the data being provided wasn't exactly up to date for the client, 352m profiles is still a huge database to work with:

The Company has recently refreshed its database of profiles, and currently has approximately 352 million profiles that are being considered for the delivery of curated pools. For a profile to be considered for pool delivery, it must include up-to-date professional and educational information, contact details, affinity connections, and more.

At least now we know most have moved on to billing, the 3rd part of the migration process which I thought might have taken a lot longer due to it being the last process:

1-Page is pleased to announce that client migrations to Source 3.0 are ahead of schedule. This was a three-part process, involving back-end migration (100% complete), user interface migration (how a client requests and calibrates pools of talent) and billing.
    The Company is pleased to report that 72% of Source 2.0 clients have been migrated entirely to all three-parts of Source 3.0, an additional 12% are scheduled to be migrated by the end of Q3. The remainder are still awaiting contract renewal to finalize new terms.

All new clients signed since late July have been automatically on boarded to the Source 3.0 back-end, user interface, and billing model.

All in all it's not a bad update for holders (compared to what has been happening previously) and may mark a turning point for those who hold long, as long as 1PG and management can finally deliver and monestise this subscription based model on V3. The half yearly report should be of no surprise as all have seen the quarterlies already anyway. As for the escrow shares it will be interesting to see what the other 30% do with their holdings, although there's not much in it for them as yet. GL to all those who will continue to hold, these guys now just need to show some cash receipts to show it's all going to plan.

I didn't mind seeing this feedback either:

Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 10.20.41 am.png [/BCOLOR]
    Last edited by TDA: 28/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.