KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Ann: Company Update - Additional Information and Presentation, page-2

1. 1,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Seems pretty positive - basically reaffirming that they are on track and that there could be killer revenue soon. Also clarifies that Sinopec are still in the picture.

"KALiNA wishes to affirm that China still represents a major geographic opportunity, and that Sinopec remains the largest sigle commercial opportunity being actively pursued."

The 37 active files (which were estimated at 60-80% likelihood) are worth 247MWe, potential net revenues of $136 million.

The 6 most advanced files are approximately $19m net revenue. This is more than KPO's market cap ATM - (revenue is also given in US dollars)

"Of the 6 most advanced files, the company anticipates that some of these files will be contracted over the next 18 months, with several being contracted within the next 12 months. For these files and any new projects under development, a series of technical and commercial announcements indicating progress is anticipated prior to contract completion".

These files exclude Sinopec opportunities of over 1200MWe.

Exciting time, this just gave me some more confidence in the company, I may buy some more KPO around here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $41.20K 13.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2663179 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10012741 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.