4DS 1.09% 9.3¢ 4ds memory limited

I say trust but verify. Until the top 20 shows the change in KZ3...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I say trust but verify. Until the top 20 shows the change in KZ3 and citicorp as stated, it is best to reserve judgement. Doesn't help that it is hard to access an up-to-date copy.

I'm sure most investors hold based on a grasp of the technology and the market opportunity

However, it is not unusual for sentiment to at least be partially influenced by changes to large holders, assuming the 'big fish' has a better, shall we say, due diligence process than us sardines.

My holding was largely accumulating from 2018-2022, and I did keep an eye on JDs continued holding as a marker of confidence. Some newer investors may be similarly inclined to take KMs large holding as a sign of confidence from a knowledgeable investor. So, even though it should not be a disproportionate factor in whether to hold or sell, it is likely that a misreading of the top 20 composition would have an impact on the share price at least in the short term.

So there is reason to set the record straight if o2k is who he says he is, and there is always good reason to take what is said on a forum with a generous pinch of salt. Trust but verify, the best way to go, but I must say I do lapse in practice more often than I'd like to admit.

Merry Christmas 4DS traders and investors, have a good one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $163.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.8¢ 8.8¢ $1.172M 12.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 233391 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 58082 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.