CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    facts are.

1. we all knew this was coming, well most of us. feel free to read my post history....
    2. we all knew 60nm was not small enough, so the fac they have a plan to test 20nm cells before q3 next year is good news. at 20nm its not only salable as product, but its a clear demonstration of scalability.
    3. the 60nm platform lot will probably provide us the retention metrics we want. if the metrics are good depending on tuning it could well have some applications even at that leve.
    4. if you want to sell now, with a view to buying in later, you missed the boat. the time to sell was when i was telling everyone to sell. if you all try to sell now you're going to push the price down and get the worst possible value for your shares. its literally why retailers have a reputation of being stupid money.

your best bet, is to commit to your investment. and buy more. or you know, you could panic sell in the dump sell at rock bottom then kick yourself when it recovers. we've got a derisked product now and its all up from here, and now the uncertainty that we were all pissed off about has been resolved. i mean sure, obviously you're gun do what you want, but people with patience and intelligence will be accumulating now, capitalizing on the impatient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.003(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.8¢ 8.1¢ $302.9K 3.609M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 624891 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 29598 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.