4DS 0.00% 8.3¢ 4ds memory limited

What happened to 60nm being imecs smallest geometry?It's...

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1165
    What happened to 60nm being imecs smallest geometry?

It's interesting to read the thread with no rose coloured glasses. Lots of statements and posts here that sound very similar to posts I've seen across HC on all sorts of speccies.

Those who are in and in deep will convince themselves that big things are just around the corner. What's 9 more months they say. And in August of 2024 they'll say again "what's another 12 months for $4 a share"

I haven't sold yet. This announcement dropped after market... but I really don't want to be the sad HC poster sitting here in 3 years time saying "only weak hands are selling, LTHs know that this is in the bag and the big names will buy us out"

in the end 4DS will either succeed or it won't. But don't kid yourselves. It's no less risky now than it was 6 months ago. The megabit success didn't actually change anything - the product is now proven to work, but the company still has yet to prove the product is valuable. They may be building something that no one wants to buy. Happens a lot over in silicon Valley.

We've all spoken and speculated at length. Why is the share price so low if this is as good as we all say it is? It's not because it's some undiscovered diamond. It's because it's not worth anything right now because no one wants it.

Let's see if I wake up less grumpy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 307000 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 94 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.51am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.