4DS 1.30% 7.8¢ 4ds memory limited

I believe this is the only question that needs to be answered at...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18

I believe this is the only question that needs to be answered at tomorrows AGM

Dear Directors

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you as a concerned shareholder of 4DS inc, with specific interest in our company’s growth and success in the semiconductor industry.

Over the past few months, I have been closely following the company’s performance and strategic decisions. While I appreciate the efforts made by the board to steer the company towards its goals, I have some concerns regarding the specific skill set of our board members in relation to the semiconductor industry.

The semiconductor industry is highly specialized and rapidly evolving. It requires not only a deep understanding of the technology itself, but also insights into market trends, regulatory landscapes, and competitive dynamics. Given the critical role that the board plays in guiding the company’s strategic direction, I believe it is essential for our board members to possess a strong expertise in this field.

Could you please provide more information on the following:

1. What specific skills and experiences do our board members have in the semiconductor industry?
    2. How are these skills being leveraged to guide the company’s strategic decisions?
    3. Are there any plans to enhance the board’s expertise in this area, such as through professional development or new appointments?

I believe that addressing these questions will not only alleviate my concerns but also provide greater transparency to all shareholders about the board’s capabilities and the strategic direction of the company.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your response.

Best regards, Tiler

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $137.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $7.725K 98.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 261183 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 30438 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.05am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.