CND 17.9% 3.3¢ condor energy limited

Ann: Company Update and Capital Raising, page-73

1. 3,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1391
    It is obvious why it was a loaded question.
    rastes posted his P&D video (again), which was followed by debono posting a chart illustrating rastes' commentary on the LTR threads during a P&D and highlighted the 'pump' and 'dump' parts on the chart.
    That was followed by your post asking debono to make the same notations on the GLV chart that you posted.
    The reason (which is obvious to everyone except you) that you asked that question is that you were suggesting that GLV was pumped and dumped.

If you disagree that was the reason that you posted the question, then please do enlighten us as to what you had in fact intended. I do not expect you to actually be so enlightening though as your history tells me that you will say something along the lines of "you don't know why I posted it..." "I don't need to tell you my reasons..."

"If you reply please keep it simple, to the point and no personal stuff about sea lions, because I AM REPLYING to a post that you directed to me!"

I do trust that the above was simple enough for you this time. However, I do believe that the post that you were replying to was equally, if not more, simple than this one. Also, I too was replying to a post that you directed to me, there are no victims here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.005(17.9%)
Mkt cap ! $19.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.4¢ 2.8¢ $26.33K 857.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14637 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 17183 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.