KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

I'm struggling to understand why this ann generated such...

1. 315 Posts.
    I'm struggling to understand why this ann generated such enthusiasm in the forum (9 likes, wtf?)

So Hainan will be completed in July. This is a confirmation of what we already knew right? (I guess no news of further delays is good news in the sense no bad news is good news, but that's setting a low bar huh)

I'm actually mad they now tell us Hainan is part of the 8MW they guided in CY17. In the 4 May and 4 Nov presentations last year (when Hainan was still expected to be complete in CY16) they clearly implied these were 'new' MWs. I feel like they've moved the goal posts on me

And now there's this wooly statement about 6 news projects of 34MW at 60-80%. What does 60-80 even mean? It's a meaningless stat without an explanation of how they arrived at that figure.

And they say these deals (should they eventuate) will be closed 12-18 months from now. Considering Hainan and Taufkirchen are our two CY17 MWs (surprise motherfxxxxs!!) does that mean we can expect zero cash flow to December 2018 (or later if the '40%' possibility no deal is made transpires)

It's all looking very grim imo gentlemen. I wasn't surprised to see the SP tank today and I can't see any near term supports either (why would the Hainan completion cause a rerate??). CAn anyone help?
    Last edited by Wyman Wells: 01/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14416360 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12612741 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.