KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

The company specifically said “the 6 most advanced files … are...

1. 315 Posts.
    The company specifically said “the 6 most advanced files … are estimated at between 60% to 80% probability of proceeding … over the next 12-18 months” This means (best case) there’s potentially a 60% chance of new contracts signed by November 2018, and a 40% chance contracts won’t be signed in 2018.

But let’s just examine what information we’re actually working with here. How does the company even calculate these estimates? The reports says probabilities are based on ‘direct stakeholder feedback’. Really? Did they ask these companies ‘what’s the percentage probability you’ll purchase our product?’.

Do you honestly think an ‘interested’ party would provide this figure when a decision-point is 12-18 months away (i.e. they have only recently been engaged and not yet had an opportunity to consider the tech). I don’t believe it.

This ‘pipeline information’ is just another carrot dangling at the end of a stick. There’s an old saying, you can’t polish a t***. It’s true but one can certainly roll it in glitter. And that’s what Tim has done. The smelly bad news is there (for those with the willingness to read it), but they have also sprinkled this cheap and shiny bling over the excrement in an attempt to divert attention and cater to the greed and short attention spans of the market.
    Last edited by Wyman Wells: 02/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14416360 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12612741 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.