ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1132
    I like to judge people/companies on what they do not what they say.

THe ASX is littered with BS from BS companies, no way around that & unfortunately I have been BS'ed by a few of them & lost plenty of $

What has been delivered ? $800k worth of 'back rent' with no indication if this will be recurring and/or how much more there is to be collected.

The rest is just 'hot air' until it is turned into signed contracts - or electricity

CR people selling to lock in $ above 5c to exercise their free options on 30th Aug at 5c , so hopefully that will limit downside from that source to a SP of 5c BUT tax loss selling till the end of June could/will push it much lower IMO

If you believe the 'hot air' or believe in what KPO can do with hot air, then take advantage of the low prices when you see fit & sit long term. If not then sell & go away.

My BS radar is medium red at present but I like the low market cap vs potential upside. Could be a long wait though, big engineering projects will take time to sign up & complete, although 'in theory' KPO will get some cash flow from engineering fees during construction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $32.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $12.16K 905.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 515282 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 65688 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.