NOR 2.08% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Company Update and Quarterly Reporting-NOR.AX, page-121

1. 3,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    Argh.. spewing mate.
    This is what I hate about it most.. genuine, loyal holders like you/us eventually can't take any more and bail out and get shafted. It's been happening for a long time, and I wish I did the same months ago.. it's probably just stupidity, as my constant topping up has been, but it would kill to sell out at the low, to see it spike back up. Unfortunately I believe that's exactly what the manipulation relies on, frustrating and scaring holders out, so I hope if it does take off any time soon, you might be able to sneak back on for a quick profit, as some form of compensation/reimbursement for this companies failure lately, maybe even buy back in cheaper too..
    I actually tried to dump 600000 in to Billy's order this morning at 3.2, hoping to buy back below 3, but someone beat me to it and I only gave him 280 odd... but then I noticed a few things on the buy side and just got them back at 3.1.
    I've said it enough times incorrectly before, but I think/hope we have found a bottom at 3, and looked like someone was keen with some nice orders at 3.2.
    I doubt there's many on here who've been done over to the extent I have with nor, but as of today, I'm just leaving it there, all in.. my $250k is worth around $100k, it can either go to 0 or $500k - unfortunately the latter seems far more unlikely!
    They've ruined the confidence, and maybe Paul could avoid a CR by using his own 200m holding somehow, if he's sure it will pay off!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.2¢ $19.38K 424.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 231096 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.