NOR 2.08% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Company Update and Quarterly Reporting-NOR.AX, page-128

1. 3,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    Yeah, I'm not usually in for day trades anymore, but had to sell something to offset a settlement.. thought there might be a bit more panic on open to try take some advantage of, but the buyers are lurking.
    It's surely time where investors push the price back to the real value of the company. Considering everything that is potentially about to happen with Telco deals being signed, and corona (yes, well overdue), whether or not the company requires $ soon, they are so much bigger and better than they were 6 months ago at these share price levels. It's way too far oversold, and therefore could/should climb quickly when we get the right news, which I believe is expected to happen soon.
    Unfortunately, now we will expect pump and dump thanks to the previous trading on nor, which will be great on the way up, until everyone starts trying to pick the top, bailing out to avoid this happening all over again!
    Was 2 weeks ago just another small pump and dump? 3.7 to 4.8 for no reason, then the bots return to work and sell it back down.. let's hope the next pump goes much further with an actual reason/news to support it..
    Last edited by Holla: 03/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.2¢ $19.38K 424.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 231096 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.