NOR 4.26% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Yes testing times Gyro, But the reasons why this company should...

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Yes testing times Gyro,

But the reasons why this company should succeed have not changed in the last 9 months. They have an innovative product line that will meet and even succeed the markets needs in the rapidly developing world of digital communications. I think CORONA cloud without needing any hardware is absolute game changer and is the reason I will hang on.

I think it's fair to say they are very behind schedule which is nerve racking thing for sartups with limited working capital and nerve racking for their investors.

But they need to announce a plan about how they will get over the cash flow issue. This is not a uncommon in tech startups and nearly every househould name tech company has had to go through this ring of fire but we need to hear from NOR soon on what that might be and how they will navigate this hump.

Just remember the amount of money in this industry. CORONA is already in beta testing (meaning its already working in real life situations as opposed to Alpha testing on test bed ) so it has to be advanced that our darker fears may be.

A working CORONA cloud in my mind would already have IP value when in excess of it's curent market cap and NOR has many more strings to it's bow yet. Let's not forget world wif-fi is currently undergoing patent submission.

It's all academic until we can past the next 2 quarters. Can't invovate and market if you don't have cash.

Come on NOR let us know how this will achieved and let's get the NOR rocket to go !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.