NOR 2.08% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Company Update and Quarterly Reporting-NOR.AX, page-247

1. 5,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Maybe you are happy with their goals and targets, clearly the market isn't.

This is a video from September 2014, talking up the merits of CORONA which the company basically listed itself promoting.

"..Since we won the West Australian component of the Iawards [mid 2014], we closed three large customers.. some of them we had been talking to for nearly a year..."

I'm not trying to just dump on NOR or say its all going to collapse, it is important I think to balance what the company says.. with its track record and make there isn't a mismatch in expectations.

Customers still, 2 years later, aren't paying for CORONA when back then they were saying it was looking good, they were signing customers. In June 2015 there were similar suggestions via the ASX with their 'first paying enterprise customer' more to be announced in the coming weeks.

I think this should frame the WorldPhone expectations as well.. no major issue with the product, but until the revenue is coming in and it exceeds the advertising costs and costs to supply the services - these things are a punt, not an investment. Nothing wrong with a punt.

The company has clearly stopped ramping themselves up and over promising, moderating expectations somewhat.. perhaps that's been too effective

Fingers crossed they can strike some amazing deal for an enterprise somewhere who can extract some value out of the platform and throw some cash NOR's way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.2¢ $19.38K 424.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 231096 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.