NOR 2.50% 4.1¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Company Update and Quarterly Reporting-NOR.AX, page-258

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I think we are getting caught up in the day to day here and not looking at tue bigger picture. It's easy to just take a step back and put things in perspective. Telstra for example was founded over 40 years ago and is one of Australia's largest companies and one of the largest telco's in the world (4th or 5th if I'm not wrong). Their customers base consists of 16.9 million mobile services, 7.2 million fixed voice services and 3.3 million retail fixed broadband services. NOR was founded just 5 years ago and already has a global customer base of 4mil. This customers base has grown from just one of its core products and it hasn't even got all of its features yet. When this infant releases its suite of high quality products to the market, that is when we will really see the game change! All business need funding on their journey and the initial product development costs are the highest, so if we need more cash to get the real show on the road then I am happy to wait it out longer. It's a shame about the current share price however as I said before, this is way oversold and the true value of this co. is not reflected in the current market cap.

A little more patience is needed but don't get caught up in the day to day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.