NOR 2.08% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Company Update and Quarterly Reporting-NOR.AX, page-355

1. 3,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    All you menstrual princesses on here who have sold out and since constantly sooking about everything.. you're out, you've stuffed up and taken the loss, now it's about to take off.
    You've been sucked in by the manipulation, and either should have bailed a long time ago, or waited it out and held. You've likely sold at the wrong time, so cop it and go away.
    Some of you were the biggest up rampers, suddenly the biggest over exaggerating downers possible. It's starting to look desperate, as if you're intending to help talk the price down to get back cheaper with a virtual shorting profit.
    Some will say "I'm not getting back in", we'll, if that's the case, stop wasting your life on Nor threads.
    Atleast wait for news instead of bickering and complaining, speculating about trivial things that you have no idea about.
    We all want news, but the fact is we have an update last week. When they know more, they will release it. It's not hard to see why Shane has gotten sick of some of you, (fender especially, who I have blocked and probably many others do).. he would be getting hammered with calls lately, and he can't answer why.. I've even called him, but it's not his fault the price is dropping.

Oooooooo, looks like nor is picking up since I started typing this..
    Either get back on, or go sook elsewhere.

Love Holla Xx
    PS. Get trucks in
    Last edited by Holla: 06/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.2¢ $19.38K 424.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 231096 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.