NOR 2.22% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Company Update and Quarterly Reporting-NOR.AX, page-79

1. 3,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1299
    I've spoken to him several times, and everything always sounds good, the updates/presentations/announcements are always good, yet the share price continually declines.
    This is what happens when manipulative trading is put of control, bots (algorithmic trading) control prices, negative agendas, basically shorting destroy a stock.
    My mum is even contacting asx to complain about it! They won't do a thing, but a stock like this and it's genuine holders have no hope when the manipulative trading takes over and ruins all credibility.
    While it is not illegal, NOR have done nothing about it, not sure what they could have done.. but they can tell who is responsible and where the trades are coming from. Why would people invest when it's blatantly obvious the sell side is always stacked with bot orders and bots selling it down between themselves, raping the share price and our portfolios..
    Maybe nothing nor could do about it, but they know it's been happening, and it seems like they're not fazed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.