CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Apologies to the forum in advance if I am wrong or have missed...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Apologies to the forum in advance if I am wrong or have missed something, but people have been psoting about the current Medd Cann and CGB legal disupute before the courts. How can this announcemnet, along with the Quarterly Activies announcement earlier this morning, not make any mention of legal action?

Has the company made any such announcement or update to the market that i have missed?

If I am right and no such announcement has been made, and these 2 announcements do in fact fulfil director / disclosure obligations, then it goes to show what a joke ASIC and the reporting framework is.

For the company to provide this "Company Update" and make no mention of ongoing legal matters is just amazing. Ignoring the fact that no such trading halt / suspension should be required for due diligence, being silent on the legal matter baffles me.

Perhaps Neil, being such an avid follower and more versed in these areas than me, you could find some time to address my queries and help educate me as to my erros, or how we find ourselves in this position?

For the record, I am unfortunately a long time holder then didn't jump ship all those years ago. In my defence I was making my decisions based on talks and emails from Sholom dating back to the QBL bauxite and South Johnstone program (yes, silly old me, i know!!).
    Last edited by Andy Buck: 01/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.