CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Company Update and Request for Extension of Suspension, page-51

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    "you just popped a pill, from a supplier that you worked for, that you was "led to believe might have worked" and then boom, threw away the crutches and shouted hallelujah brother."

1. Yes, it did work, not might have worked. I was able to go without the aid of my walking stick for a whole month.
    2. Ignorant rude comment. Obviously does not have any idea or clue about the difficulties that disabled people face every day. I see that out in the general public so often. Gosh, so disrespectful of people who have done it tough.
    And yes, I will speak up for people with disabilities against prejudices in society. That comment was uncalled for. Have you ever been in a wheelchair or on crutches with no prognosis for healing?

The CGB tablet genuinely provided me with relief because it was a measured dosage. I can't trust the other products because many of them vary in potency from crop to crop for my particular injury.

"As you were." No truer words were spoken. Go and read some stories about people who suffer from daily chronic disabilities before digging a deeper hole.

How is that answer to my question going?
    Last edited by Neil1959: 10/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.