CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Originally posted by church70 my question to Neil SO would be...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Originally posted by church70
    my question to Neil SO would be more inline to the timing of his exiting as a substantial shareholder and again becoming a substantial shareholder,all at the right time of cgb’s share consolidation (wealth dilution)?

"my question to Neil SO would be more inline to the timing of his exiting as a substantial shareholder"

Gosh church that is a big stretch question, but it is easy to answer. Thank you for allowing me to do that.
    So let's address this and prove that the negative bias in this room just seems to be allowing for the distortion of facts, or people's understanding of dates; from my observation.

1. So my exiting around July 21/August 21, six months before the consolidation (Jan 22) should be questioned?

2. My informing the group, six months before the consolidation in January 2022 was the wrong thing to do?
    Post #:55027496

Now to my buying back in, I was holding a very small parcel of my shares for my children as I have stated before. I bought back in March 2022, almost 2 months after the consolidation approval and after I ordered my Canntab medication. So 2 months after the consolidation and considering I showed photos of my medication that is also questionable? Mmmmmmm....????
    Post #:60018659
    Post #:60727535

"Including the mouthpiece,Neil!"
    Show me where I am saying the company is doing a great job or encouraging people to buy these shares.

Anyway church70, I will thank you again as your post allowed me to get everything out on record again. Wish you success in your investing.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 10/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.