CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Neil, your ignore function is still broken.I'm not sure what...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Neil, your ignore function is still broken.

I'm not sure what your post has proven, if anything. But I do note you agree you hit the jackpot, first time, right out of the box, with a company you've been plugging since it was known as QBL.

Micro dosing - can be achieved with any form of cannabis from any source.

Slow release/quick release - enteric coating, it's old and everywhere. You can even purchase enteric coated capsules and stuff them with anything, including decarbed cannabis flower of your choice.

I note you still haven't shone any light on the makeup of these wonder Canntab pills i.e. strain, terpenes, extraction method etc. Surely after "8 years of research" this sort of basic stuff would be of interest to you, no?

As for your detective work on who exactly I might be? No cigar, Columbo. I've already answered that but I shall repeat. I'm just an average guy from the burbs who knows one or two things about med marijuana. And in my spare time I represent the Australian interests of a large closed FB group based in Cali where cannabis is being successfully used to treat a certain condition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.