CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Thanks, Frank for a better reply and explanation. Just keep the...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1928
    Thanks, Frank for a better reply and explanation. Just keep the jabs/side shots of members out of your replies and I am a happy camper.

"Neil, your ignore function is still broken."

Not really, your replies are all there offline. As I mentioned, shareholders let me know when people have shots at me. I have 10 guys on Ignore and only reply when some members go looking for people to target as this suspension drags on. Poor form, but it is the choice of the poster when they have nothing to contribute to the debate.

"And in my spare time I represent the Australian interests of a large closed FB group based in Cali where cannabis is being successfully used to treat a certain condition."

Tell me Frank, and I am still suspicious if you can understand. "Represent Australian interests for Cannabis?" As I had a look, at your other comments on Aussie Cannabis stocks. I only found 50 posts on CGB and nothing else on the other 28 or so stocks. I think there may be something else going on here, but it is your choice.

You did say that you represent Australian interests in Cannabis on a Californian closed FB group. I thought you would surely have something to say in the CAN, or MXC or EXL forums but I could only find CGB, even StockObserver and a few other CGB contrarians post on other forums. Are you representing CGB's interests? If not, may I ask, why does CGB stand out for you when you, as far as I can see held no stock interest? I have always found from observing discussion platforms over many, many years that there are agendas as to why people choose to comment on forums. Not a bait or a jab, Frank, as you did answer my question, but it just doesn't quite pass the P** test for me, if you are representing Aussie interests for the Cannabis sector here. I hope you can understand my confusion here.

It is a question relating to the CGB stock itself, perhaps you may be able to help me with that. Thanks again, and look forward to understanding your journey more.

Last edited by Neil1959: 13/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.