CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"Now, your turn, old mate, to answer a few of my questions (see...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1928
    "Now, your turn, old mate, to answer a few of my questions (see para 5 of my previous post). I've asked this a few times now but for some unknown reason you conveniently skip over it. Here's your chance to showcase your knowledge and, dare I say it, your legitimacy."

Happy too. My medical journey is partly documented here. Proof of my injury and illness are on record with CGB and also as shown by the tablets here in photos. I have spoken about it enough times and photos posted online here. So that is validated.

I have spoken at Cannabis forums about the journey of Cannabis as was requested by CGB during my contract as their contracted media person. I was asked to speak to the ACT chief pharmacist about the Cannabis journey in 2019 and also at the ANU in 2019 when CGB was exploring Australian research institutes. All are on file (CGB) and mentioned here.

I understand all about Terpene profiles, Cannabis genetics, isolates, whole plant oils, plant biology, the endocannabinoid system, soil agronomy and the genetic makeup of the hemp plant. I understand and have studied the ability of the Cannabis plant to reproduce as both a hermaphroditic and dioecious plant. I understand the Cannabis plant profiles of the Indica, Sativa and Ruderalis varieties and their ability to produce high THC and or CBD oils.

I have read extensively the work of Professor Raphael Mechoulam the father of medicinal Cannabis and Dr. Dedi Meiri, and I am aware of the history of Cannabis; as was one of the main reasons I was asked to represent CGB /QBL as their media representative at institutions and medical research facilities. CGB was aware of my disability. I co-wrote a medical Cannabis research paper with Dr. Malcolm Lamont which was presented and accepted by the ANU in 2019 and the ACT chief pharmacist.

I think that covers it pretty well.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 13/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.