CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Simple answer ... I gather you dont have knowledge of the...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Simple answer ... I gather you dont have knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry by asking that question. (Observation) But I am happy to check with you with a question of my own.

How many registered pharmaceutical companies do you know, other than what they present in media releases or investor presentations, or in patent notation and transcripts, release the exact methodology, formulae, plant strains etc to produce their pills under patented technologies? Wouldn't other similar industries jump straight on and seize or steal their work? That is why companies produce patents to protect research and manufacturing processing and technologies. That is why KFC, as an example of protecting their formulae, have heavy protection on their food products.

I do appreciate what you are getting atm, though. The only reason I didn't answer was that I have tried to reply to similar questions before, and posters just keep banging away, which is why they go on Ignore.

But if you are really curious, send off an email to Canntab or CGB and ask them to give you all the detail. I would love to read what you get back. I don't think anyone will answer you, though. I dont ring Panadol and ask them to give me all the ingredient mixes when the pill works, I am just grateful for the release of pain. If i get side effects I will check further and I do read for contraindications when I take synthetics.

Frank, I would sack the Board and management responsible for giving away that detail if they did. No more discussion is required. I hope you are more informed now. Do some reading on how patents work and why they are used.

Last edited by Neil1959: 13/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.