CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Company Update and Request for Extension of Suspension, page-80

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    You take responsibility and read what is happening in the sector church. I have heard this nonsense about mouthpieces for 4 years now. It is ridiculous and childish. HC members approached Feldman about me in 2017. As a person who had been through massive trauma and having lost everything, I was given the opportunity to return to the workplace in a contractor role at a time when I was physically able to get back in to business. Who wouldn't take an opportunity to do that when they had a family to support? I was asked by HC members to handle questionnaires between the forum and CGB. Contrarians have stirred up people on here and have not considered the state of the whole sector. CGB management have steered this not me.

I don't care about WGO, that is your business. If you jumped back into CGB , that is on you, I am sorry.

I helped people with information as I was asked to do. I checked that information before passing it on to investors when I was contracted. What I was given to pass on was accurate, as I understood it.

So I will ask you again... move on. This nonsense is all rubbish, and you do not have all the facts.

Last edited by Neil1959: 26/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.