CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I am tired of this nonsense. I was not involved in the previous...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    I am tired of this nonsense. I was not involved in the previous Board nor did I make decisions for the company. I was given information like any marketing person and did the job I was asked to do up until they changed direction with their marketing, as the new COO came on board. I terminated my contract on good terms but informed them what I thought of the change in marketing direction.

I am down over $150K and share the pain of loss with everyone else here. I take responsibility for my own investments and don't blame anyone else. I have not taken large profits and then conveniently disappeared. HC is littered with traders who do that.

I have tried twice, unsuccessfully, with other shareholders support, to apply for a Director so I could have a say and been knocked back twice. I have sent letters to the Board with others requesting accountability with reporting, complaining about incidents and voiced my disgust with the marketing, on here, in my posts to the group.

Perhaps more so, other than 1 or 2 posters, it appears that I may have lost access to the medication that could have helped me and those other shareholder/members. I was contacted by CGB about the court case, because 1: I had taken the tablets and they had helped me 2: I was told that due to a potential dispute I may not be able to get access until everything is sorted out between CGB and Medcan.

You allege ( I have all the posts) that you, or someone, "may have" secretly recorded my conversations when I was a private contractor, not employee, when I was doing I.R. and you offered to send me those conversations. May I ask you to look at the reference I posted in my previous post.

So time to give it a rest, please. I am not responding to the other posters who appear to be trying to bait me through direct or inferred comments.

I now wait like everyone else to see if I can get even a fraction of that lost money back.

I hope we all can get some help here if this Board can deliver on these "new deals".
    Last edited by Neil1959: 05/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.