CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Company Update and Request for Extension of Suspension, page-110

1. 1,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    LOL 2009-2011 rolleyes.png any recent examples in context?

GMN shareholders are pretty happy, its going well and their tenements look excellent. Good luck to them, many are free carried already. I really like the regular updates they do.

The CGB update I think will be Monday morning, If its not out by 9.15am its probably another extension unfortunately. It would be nice to get it Friday but as you know that is probably unlikely.

Only a couple more sleeps, I hope it goes well for all shareholders, you and me included Chris. Like you I want the company to be successful so that shareholders can get a return on their investment moving forward.

50% loss is better than a 90% loss they say? Everyone will make a decision what they do on the day based on all the info we have at the time, including the operating environment the company is operating in. There will be buyers and sellers on the day and Mr Market will decide our fate.

It will be good to get some clarity on the companies path forward to profits and increasing shareholder value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.