CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Company Update and Request for Extension of Suspension, page-23

1. 2,151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    "Im hoping things are still progressing at an operational level. They have the money to keep things going on the ground, yes AE I know we dont know but at this stage im hoping that is still the case until we hear otherwise."

Lol WD, that word 'hope' is pretty prominent in your vocabulary related to CGB.
    Clutching at straws imo, but everyone to their own eh...

"AE is it possible they have mutually settled confidentially? I think you mentioned no court dates?"

I very much doubt they settled confidentially for the following reason...
    The situation has been covered in the most prominent Media platform of the industry - Cannabiz
    Therefore the entire Australian Cannabis Industry has been made aware of it and it wouldn't make any sense to settle (or make an agreement) behind closed doors, keeping everyone under the impression that the contract is still outstanding.

To date, every adjustment, amendment, change of legal reps, etc etc has been noted in the Court documents - the last entry was on 28th April.
    So IF the case was settled out-of-court, imo, this would be similarily noted in the court docs.

Look, CGB already wrote off (set aside) around $145,000 from the 2021/2022 FY accounts to allow for potential failure of their defence.
    They also noted a further circa $150,000 towards the total of $330,000 in some respect (can't remember the dtls) - so basically they've prepped for failure, at least in the accounts.

I hope that helps with your query

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.