CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Fluffy, I don't know if they can, tbh. It would require another...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1928
    Fluffy, I don't know if they can, tbh. It would require another transformation of business activities, wouldn't it?

I have been reading all these broad statements about shell companies, companies running out of money, mining connections etc, but the last Prospectus has CGB categorized as a Cannabis company, with a mining Bauxite interest. One interest directly. From my understanding, that doesn't give them them the ability to add more mining ventures, as much as people seem to suggest that it might.

There has been no notice of Prospectus either; and to be frank, unless they were delisting CGB, or selling it off, I don't know if the ASX would allow a Lithium play, as well. I do know that there are a few ASX companies with Directors who also are on other Boards. I think, from memory that Peter Walker was one, many years ago.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5546/5546610-43b5e334894db4d0e06f1247adbbb84c.jpg

Companies in trouble, seem to attract "Please explain" notices. I have rarely seen a company suspended so long, without the last 2 financials, not attracting some regulatory attention unless CGB is somehow meeting certain requirements. Would you agree, fluffy? It is highly unusual.

I also don't believe they scraped coined together, suggestions of being a shell company, or the "fat lady singing" reference is valid either, as proven by today's notice, the February accounts and the lack of any ASX "please explain" notices from almost 12 months, off market.

Last edited by Neil1959: 29/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.