CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi fluffy, thanks.I think we both have been around for quite a...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Hi fluffy, thanks.

I think we both have been around for quite a while, and I appreciate reading your comments and honest assessment.

"I'm not furious at them, just more so, furious at my own competence for being too logical."
    Sometimes logic works, sometimes not. As you said, no-one expected another 12 months stint in suspension.

Re my and others disappointment in them. I think we all got caught, not with a double whammy, but a triple whammy with this stock.
    * The Cannabis bubble, worldwide, burst in August 2019, at the time of the relisting
    * CGB/QBL, didn't deliver consistently as they promised, and I know what has been said in here. We do know and are aware that products were launched and sold. Revenues show they couldn't sell or supply or deliver in enough quantity and on top of that, they kept changing their product range, and moved away from the shareholder SM support model, which from what we have seen, has been an absolute marketing disaster.
    * Another 12 month suspension

"My own guess work had too many assumed assumptions"
    Honest, but tough call...even the best of us would not have expected to still be in a nontrading position in September 2023.

"Lesson learnt and you hold a mill?" Yeah, about 1.3ML. That would probably have you in the Top 20 as well. Most of my CGB shareholder friends, are probably in the Top 20 to 50.

Re Tuesday's ASX's general notice:
    I must admit, a few of us were worried when we saw the Aug 22 notice, but greatly relieved when we saw CGB's name removed on Tuesday.

Looking at Tuesday's outcome, I would be interested in your thoughts. A few of us have being discussing that this week, and trying to guestimate where these guys are at.

Addressing the last 3 major financials; 3 Oct 22 and 1 Feb 23
    1) The Audited Financials show no "Matters of Uncertainty" regarding ongoing operations and recorded "Cash and Cash Equivalents of $9.25ML with a burn of $1.3ML and the October 22 Quarterly showed $8.6ML in the tank.

2) The 1 Feb 2023 Quarterly showed $8.3ML in the tank with a little over $330K burn, so we guessed at best estimates and worst estimates that they still should have somewhere between $7 ~ $7.5ML in reserves now, also going on staff reductions as shown from their Linkedin profile. From what I can see, most of those staff now have other jobs. It also includes the COO stepping aside in Feb. Would you agree with this figure?

We just can't reconcile or make sense of comments on here saying they may be or are going broke etc. Tuesday, fortunately, went some way to confirming that. Where do you see them at financially?

Last edited by Neil1959: 01/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.